11.11.2007

And she's just wondering...


Because there's so much I don't understand. And so much I'll probably never understand. Things my finite mind was not meant to comprehend. But I still wonder...I still think...

"The things that cannot be put into words are the most important in life..."

Think about it...my friend Kristie said that to me. And when you think about it, it's true.
God.
Love.
Freedom.
Faith.
Can you really express those things in words? It's something you experience.

A wise praise team leader once said:

"To understand love, you have to experience love..."

I'm sure we would all agree with that. No one really understands love until they experience it. They may understand the concept of love. But love itself? It's something beyond just feeling or actions. It's beyond reason. Something you cannot explain.

The same man finished that quote with:

"...to understand God, you have to experience God."
Because God is love.

Experience God? What in the world is that?
How can I put this into other words?
It's like, feeling His presence. Knowing His loving arms are surrounding you, protecting you.
Knowing that you are in a relationship, not a religion.
Something that changes your heart, not just your mind.
"Trastornando mi mundo" is experiencing God.

"Jesus wrecked my life..."
And it's never been better.


God is love.
And love is real.

1 comments:

Cheizi said...

we tend to end things well. i like that song. and thank you darling.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
 
Copyright © Inescapable Awareness
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com